With the holidays approaching everything seems faster paced, more rushed and tensions run high. Sometimes it even gets the better of me, I say something negative or out of character and have to centre myself again.
What I’ve found that helps keep the good vibes going
– Understanding that even the grinchy people are people too, say a kind thing to them
– Giving small thoughtful gifts to people and their pets
– Random acts of kindness, holding the door, letting someone in during rush hour, helping someone
– Taking a friend out for coffee
– Listening to up beat music. I like to crank the tunes!
– Having some down time reading, enjoying a bath, having some me time
– Playing with dogs, when we get excited they get excited and it helps to keep the good vibes going!